“Petaluma Poultry’s Weber® Grill One-Touch® Sweepstakes” Official Rules
Participating Retailer: Sigona’s Farmers Market in Redwood City, CA
1. DESCRIPTION: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. The “Petaluma Poultry® Weber® One-Touch® BBQ Grill Sweepstakes” (“Sweepstakes”) begins on Wednesday, August 12, 2009 at 12:01 AM PST (“Start Date”) and ends on Monday, August 24, 2009 at 11:59 PM PST (“Sweepstakes Period”). The administrator of this Sweepstakes is Petaluma Poultry Processors, Inc.® (“Administrator”). The Sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Petaluma Poultry Processors, Inc. ® (“Sponsor”).
2. HOW TO ENTER: Visit participating retail stores during the Sweepstakes Period and follow the Point of Sales in-store instructions and complete the entry form by providing all of the information requested. Once the form is completed, Entrant must drop their entry form into the in-store entry box provided. One (1) entry into the Sweepstakes per Household and Address. All entries must be received by 11:59 PM PST on Monday, August 24, 2009. Limited to one entry per person for the duration of the Sweepstakes Period. If entries exceed the entry limitations, the Entrant may be disqualified in the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Entrants must provide all information requested to be eligible to win. Incomplete, unreadable, or unintelligible entries will be disqualified. All information provided by entrants becomes the property of Sweepstakes Entities. Entries generated by a script, macro or other automated means will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a winner, the winner will be deemed to be the person in whose name the entry form contained.
3. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and Washington, D.C. who are at least 18 years of age and have reached legal age of majority in his or her jurisdiction of residence at time of entry. Any individuals (including but not limited to employees, consultants, independent contractors and interns) who have, within six months prior to the Start Date, held employment with or performed services for Sponsor, Administrator, (collectively, “Sweepstakes Entities”) or any organizations affiliated with the sponsorship, fulfillment, administration, prize support, advertisement or promotion of the Sweepstakes are not eligible to enter or win. Immediate family and household members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. “Household Members” shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. “Immediate Family Members” shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. Void where prohibited.
4. WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: Winners will be selected in a random drawing conducted by each participating retailer all eligible entries. Entrants need not be present to win. Prize winners will be notified by telephone, and/or overnight mail following retailer’s in-store drawings. Selected winners will be required to respond (as directed) to the notification within 72 hours of attempted notification. The failure to respond timely to the notification may result in forfeiture of the prize and, in such case, Retailer may select randomly an alternate winner from among the remaining eligible entries. Prize winners may be required to verify
address and eligibility.
5. PRIZES: Grand Prize (1): One (1) Grand Prize winner will receive the following: One (1) Weber® On-Touch® BBQ Grill from participating retailer’s store. No other prizes are offered. Total value of promotion is $125.00. Prize winners cannot assign or transfer the prize to another person. No prize substitution is allowed except at the discretion of Sponsor. Winners will be responsible for any and all federal, state and/or local taxes resulting from acceptance of the prize. If prize is awarded but unclaimed/forfeited by recipient, prize may not be re-awarded, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Other restrictions may apply. Limit one prize per person, per household.
6. ODDS OF WINNING: Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received by participating retailer.
7. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION/RELEASES: By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these official rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and the Sweepstakes Administrator, which shall be final in all respects. Sweepstakes is void where prohibited or restricted by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. By participating in this Sweepstakes and/or by accepting any prize that they may win, entrants agree to release the Sponsor and Sweepstakes Administrator; their parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, units and divisions and advertising and promotional agencies, retailers and prize suppliers; each of their respective officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees; and each of these companies and individuals’ respective successors, representatives and assigns (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any and all actions, claims, injury, loss or damage arising in any manner, directly or indirectly, from participation in this Sweepstakes and/or acceptance or use of the prize. Entrants authorize the Released Parties to use their name, voice, likeness, biographical data, city and state of residence and entry materials in programming or promotional material, worldwide in perpetuity, or on a winner’s list, if applicable, without further compensation unless prohibited by law. Sponsor is not obligated to use any of the above mentioned information or materials, but may do so and may edit such information or materials, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, without further obligation or compensation. The Released Parties shall not be liable for: (i) late, lost, delayed, stolen, misdirected, postage-due, incomplete unreadable, inaccurate, garbled or unintelligible entries, communications or affidavits, regardless of the method of transmission; (ii) data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of entry or other materials; (iii) any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by the prize or resulting from acceptance, possession or use of a prize, or from participation in the Sweepstakes; or (iv) any printing, typographical, administrative or technological errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may prohibit you from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize if, in their sole discretion, they determine you are attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, deception, or any other unfair playing practices of intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other players or Sponsor representatives. This Sweepstakes will be governed by the internal laws of the State of California. Any and all legal actions or claims arising in connection with this Sweepstakes must be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction within California and you hereby submit to jurisdiction in California. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE ENTRY FORMS AND/OR IN-STORE SWEEPSTAKES POINT OF SALES OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY FEES) TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. WEBER® GRILLS Inc. is not a sponsor of this sweepstakes.
9. ADMINISTRATOR: Petaluma Poultry Processors, PO Box 7368, Cader Lane, Petaluma, California 94954
10. SPONSOR: Petaluma Poultry Processors, PO Box 7368, Cader Lane, Petaluma, California 94954
11. PRIZE WINNER LIST: List of prize winners or a copy of the official rules, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: “Petaluma Poultry’s Weber® Grill BBQ Give-A-Way Sweepstakes” Winner’s List or Rules, 4767 PO Box 7368, Cader Lane, Petaluma, California 94954 by October 1, 2009.