Odie’s Apple Blue Cheese Salad
Odie is one of our ‘Sigona’s Shoperones’ at the Redwood City store. If you ever need meal, pairing or general grocery ideas, make sure you scope her out.
- ¼ lb or more blue cheese, crumbled (we suggest Castello Blue or Saint Agur Blue)
- 2 apples, cored and diced (preferably a sweet tart apple such as the Pink Lady)
- Handful of grapes, such as Natural Thompson Seedless grapes)
- ½ cup Sigona’s glazed walnuts
- Small bulb sweet anise, chopped
- Salad dressing of choice, to taste (we recommend a light vinaigrette)
- Pepper, to taste
Mix all the ingredients together in a mixing bowl and then place servings on individual salad plates. In just seconds you’ve got a delicious gourmet salad!