Win a giant (10 lbs!) holiday panettone!
No purchase necessary — just be the first one to answer the most questions correctly, and you win!
Send your answers to email@example.com. Contest ends December 15th!
Our supplier gave us a giant (and we mean giant…it’s 10 lbs!) classic panettone to this year, and we’re offering it to a lucky customer…for free!
CONTEST IS NOW OVER. THE ANSWERS ARE BELOW. THANKS TO ALL PARTICIPANTS AND CONGRATS TO OUR WINNER, CRAIG BETTS!
Hint…all the answers are easily found on our blog and previous e-newsletters!
Remember…send your answers in to firstname.lastname@example.org before December 15th. The first one in with the most correct answers wins!
- As you know, Signoa’s unveiled a new logo and look for the company this year. There are three words we’ve associated with our business since starting 35 years ago and we use them in our tagline. What are these words? Make sure you get them in the right order!
- Local, Fresh, Family
- Which heirloom tomato does Grandpa Sigona say makes “a mean pot of ‘sugo'” (or gravy)?
- Purple Cherokee
- What are the names of the three Sigona brothers who own Sigona’s Farmers Market?
- John, Paul, Carmelo
- Which country/region do the Sigona family’s heritage and traditions come from? (Hint: think island!)
- What is the name of the local ranch from which we source apples for our exclusively-churned apple pie gelato and where is it located?
- Gizdich Ranch in Watsonville, CA
- Only a few places in this country measure and list this anti-oxidant found in Sigona’s Fresh Press Olive oil. What is the name of this anti-oxidant? (Hint: we include the count on every bottle!)
- What is the name of the local vendor from whom we source our fresh pasta, as well as the name of the company and where it’s located.
- John Simi, Saporito Fine Pasta Co., Redwood City, CA
- What are the names of the unique, natural sweeteners used in Kahe Sparkling Nectar drinks made by the local company California Naturals? Stevia and Xylitol
- What is the name of our corporate delivery program?
- Sigona’s Fruit for Thought
- What is the name of the customer who wrote a story about shopping at Sigona’s before her sailing adventure to Treasure Island?
- Carol Bumpus