Leftover Cranberry Sauce?
Do you have leftover cranberry sauce? Them make yourself a delightful treat!
- Slice a round of Brie in half, creating two rounds
- Spread on a thick layer of cranberry sauce on the bottom half, then top with the remaining Brie half
- Wrap the combo in puff pastry, being careful to secure all seams, and brush the top with an egg wash
- Bake at 350F for 25-35 mins, or until the top is a lovely golden brown
- Serve with Berta Maria cookies — you can serve with regular crackers, but the Berta Maria really add to the flavor of this indulgence
- Enjoy, wishing you’d thought of this last year!