Raw Light Halves & Pieces
$2.99 (7 oz.)
Just in time for the Christmas holiday season and all of your favorite baking recipes.
The cost is way down with this new 2015 crop and I’m happy to pass the savings to you!
Our walnuts come from Hollister, California, an area I’m convinced produces the best tasting walnuts in the world.
- Nutritional info based on a (1) oz. serving:
- Provides 12% RDA for Fiber
- Provides 8% RDA for Protein
- Provides 5% RDA for Iron
- Provides 6% RDA for Thiamin
- Provides 8% RDA for B6
- Provides 10% RDA for Phosphorus
- Provides 48 % RDA for Manganese
- Provides 11% RDA for Magnesium
- Provides 3% RDA for Calcium
Besides holiday bakery treats, walnuts are great in so many other ways. One example: Try using them in place of expensive pinenuts the next time you make pesto. They’re also a substitute that is as good and far less costly! Of course, they are terrific in cereals, trail mixes, salads and more.
Additional benefits include:
- Healthy fat that provides—Omega 3 fatty acids—(1) oz. serving—90% RDA
- (Omega 3 Fatty Acids—have innumerable Health Benefits)
- Particularly rich in phenol antioxidants—like gallic acid—with lots of major health benefits