79 cents!!! Are you kidding me!?
No, I’m not kidding. This is a price right out of the 1950’s, get ‘em while you can!
Select size (old fashioned) Thompson raisins
(Sale good through Feb. 28, 2017)
From the Coachella Valley, California, healthy, wonderful sun-dried and delicious!
Here is a healthy, fresh dessert—just takes a minute to make:
Banana-Raisin Coconut Delight
Adapted from The Late Great Health Guru, JACK LALANNE—one of my all-time favorite people. Serves 2.
- 1-ripe large banana
- Pinch of ground cinnamon
- Handful of red flame raisins, or to taste
- 1 tbsp shredded coconut (find at Sigona’s)
- 1 tsp. Honey Hole Honey, available at Sigona’s
In a flat dish mash one ripe large banana, until smooth and creamy. Sprinkle with a bit of cinnamon and top with raisins, coconut. Drizzle honey over and enjoy.
Perfect in so many ways, besides a great out of hand snack:
- Vegetable and Fruit salads
- Broccoli salads
- Rice Pudding
- Chicken recipes—Curry or Spanish Chicken, for example
Some health benefits:
- High in iron
- High in potassium
- High in fiber
- Natural Sweetener