The best of the best! From the Imperial Valley, Ca.
$2.99/ 9 oz
(Good through July 12-18, 2017)
- Coming to us locally from the Imperial Valley, California. These Medjool dates have a terrific flavor and sweetness, with a rich fudge-like consistency.
- Will keep at room temperature, very well, for at least one week
- Will keep very well refrigerated for at least 8 weeks
- Will keep in freezer, very well, for at least 8 months. Try eating them directly out of the freezer—they’re excellent. It’s almost like eating fudge!
- Some Nutritional Facts:
- High in fiber (6) grams per three oz. serving
- Good source of potassium, iron and copper
- Excellent source of Magnesium (10% per three oz. serving)
- Medjool dates consist of 2% protein
Excellent healthy alternative to sugar or honey—simply dice and mix them with:
- Oatmeal (instead of sugar or honey)
- Trail mixes
- Fresh fruit smoothies
- Cottage cheese
Try stuffing your Medjool dates with cheese! Absolutely delicious!
(First slice lengthwise and remove pit)
- Soft goat cheese (my # 1 favorite!!)
- Cream cheese
- Any sharp aged cheeses, even blue cheeses
- Stuff Medjool dates with any of these cheeses—dice any of the following and mix with the cheese prior to stuffing
- Spicy jalapeño chili or any hot chili of your choice
- Fresh Granny Smith apples or any apple of your choice
- Any favorite raw nut—like almonds, walnuts or pecans