Creamy Strawberry-Balsamic Salad Dressing
Imagine this drizzled over the top of a leafy green & berry salad with feta, or even as a sauce served with fish, such as halibut or salmon. Delicious! Adapted from the California Strawberry Commission. Serves about 5.
- 1 ½ cup quartered fresh strawberries
- 1 Tbsp minced shallot
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt, such as Fage
- 2 Tbsp Sigona’s Premium White Balsamic (Mix it up! Use one of our other white balsamics, such as Summertime Peach, Mango, Golden Pineapple, Grapefruit or Sicilian Lemon)
- 2 Tbsp orange juice
- 1 Tbsp Sigona’s Fresh Press Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Optional: Add 1 Tbsp basil or mint if you think the flavors would work with your dish
Directions: Place all the ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend until it is as smooth as you’d like. Serve chilled.