Have a Picky Eater, Over Eater or Under Eater?
Join us anytime between 12-2 p.m. Jan. 30th for several 15-minute seminars for parents & children about getting young children to be healthy eaters for life with B. Annye Rothenberg, Ph.D., author of I Like To Eat Treats. The book is a humorous story for 3-6 year-olds about the difference between healthy and treat foods. The second section is a comprehensive parent guidance section about nutrition for the whole family!
- When: January 30th
- Where: Sigona’s in Redwood City: 2345 Middlefield Road, Redwood City, CA (across from Costco).
We’ll meet in the backroom – look for signs in the store!
- Time: 12 – 2 p.m. (topics & times detailed below)
- What: Several informational mini-seminars by Dr. Annye Rothenberg, a child/parent psychologist, focused on getting young children to be healthy eaters for life.
Following are the seminar times and topics focused on getting young children to be healthy eaters for life:
- 12 p.m. —- Good Nutrition for Young Children
- 12:20 p.m. — How to Get Your Children to Stay at the Table
- 12:40 p.m. — Dealing with Picky Eaters
- 1 p.m. — Helping our “Overeating” Children
- 1:20 p.m. — Good Nutrition for Young Children
- 1:40 p.m. — Dealing with Picky Eaters
Dr. Annye has served as a parenting psychologist in Redwood City for 25 years. She is on the pediatrics faculty at Stanford Medical School, is a mother and author of three award-winning books for young children and their parents.
This event is for children and parents. Invite your friends — healthy treats are provided and Dr. Annye will have copies of I Like to Eat Treats available for purchase.