Thanks for coming to Meet the Farmer day!
Last Saturday, August 7th, we welcomed seven local farms and farmers to our store in Redwood City for
“Meet the Farmer” day.
We had a fun time chatting with farmers and customers about farming techniques, recipes, life on the farm and what makes this group of small farmers so unique. We’re grateful for the opportunity to give customers a chance to put a face to a name and interact with those who grow and provide the food they feed their families.
A special thanks goes out to those who joined us:
- Nikhil Arora from BTTR Ventures Mushrooms in Emeryville
- Paul & Ruth Buxman from Sweet Home Ranch in Dinuba
- Tim Chiala from George Chiala Farms in Morgan Hill
- Vince Gizdich from Gizdich Ranch in Watsonville
- Arthur & Christine Kubo Gamell from South Valley Mushroom Farm in Morgan Hill
- James Stanton from JW Produce in Watsonville
- Franco Vassallo from PanExotic Mushrooms
We hope to have another Meet the Farmer day soon. See more pictures from the event on our Facebook page!