Win a Giant Chocolate Easter Egg from Sigona’s!
No purchase necessary, simply send in answers to the questions below. Those with all the right answers will be entered to win!
THE CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED. THANKS FOR PLAYING! Answers below.
This giant chocolate egg…and we mean giant (it’s 13.75 lbs.) may be hollow, BUT it’s filled with MORE CHOCOLATE! Enough for your Easter dinner company and more.
How to play: Send in your answers AND contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line: Easter Egg!, by 5 p.m. Tuesday, April 3rd.
How to win: Entrants who correctly answer all questions will be entered into a drawing. We’ll draw one winner after 5 p.m. Tuesday, April 3rd. Be sure to include contact information in your email.
Hint…all the answers are easily found on our blog, Facebook page and previous e-newsletters!
1. On what day did Sigona’s create its Facebook page? September 14, 2009
2. What is the name of the Pescadero-based based company that supplies us with our pastured eggs? Wattle & Comb
3. True or False: Sumo mandarins are so rare that they can’t be found in California? False. We sourced ours from Fresno.
4. How many Twitter followers does Sigona’s currently have? 531 on March 31st; 536 on April 3rd
5. What’s the name of the delicious ice cream we carry that comes from over the hill in Santa Cruz? Marianne’s
6. Name the local brewery from which we get our delicious, all-natural and served-on-tap root beer. Devil’s Canyon Brewing Co.
7. True or False: Belgian endive grows in the dark. True! Get the details here.
Send in your answers AND contact information to email@example.com, subject line: Easter Egg!, by 5 p.m. Tuesday, April 3rd.