Heirloom Tomatoes with Garlic Oil and Chive
Sigona’s Favorite: Heirloom Tomatoes with Garlic Oil and Chive
- 3 TBL Sigona’s Fresh Press Garlic olive oil
- 2 pounds heirloom tomatoes (any combination you wish), sliced and quartered
- 1/2 bunch chives, chopped (so you end up with about a 1/4 cup. We recommend using sissors to cut the chives so they don’t bruise)
- 1/2 c. fresh basil leaves (if the leaves are large, give them a rough chop)
- 1 container of fresh mozzarella (closest match in shape to the tomato), sliced.
- Salt and pepper, to taste