Win a Gift Basket from Chocolate, Galeria of Chocolate and Wine
No purchase necessary — simply write in with the right answers to all the questions below and you will be entered to win!
CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED
How to play: Email answers to firstname.lastname@example.org
The contest starts: Wednesday, March 24th
You have until: The Contest ends at 5 p.m. Monday, March 29th
How to win: Get all the answers right and put your name in a hat. We’ll draw out one lucky winner. **Winner must be at least 21 years of age**
When we’ll choose a winner: Tuesday, March 30th
Winner will be notified: Tuesday, March 30th
Winner can pick it up: Any day between Wednesday, March 31st and Saturday, April 3rd at either the Stanford or Redwood City store. (We’ll ask you which store you prefer when we let you know you’ve won).
- How many different cheese varieties do we carry at our Redwood City store?
- More than 250
- What is the name of our Redwood City cheese specialist? Maria Sanchez
- What is the name of Sigona’s corporate fresh fruit delivery service? (Sigona’s) Fruit for Thought
- Robbie Sigona, our produce buyer, was how old when he started working at Sigona’s AND what year did he start? 18, 1992
- Which famous Sigona brother is the father of Jimmy Sigona?
- Paul Sigona
- Carmelo Sigona
- John Sigona
- Robbie Sigona
- Name the fruit that Mark Twain said is “Deliciousness itself.” Cherimoya
- Avocados are a great source of monounsaturated fat which helps raise HDL (good) cholesterol and lower the LDL (bad) type.
- Name five varieties of avocados. Choose from: Bacon, Fuerte, Gwen, Hass, Lamb Hass, Pinkerton, Reed, Zutano.
- From our Tips for Healthy Living, name two types of push ups. Bosu, Yoke
- Name the owners of locally made Green Light Jerky. Matthew & Denise Klapper (and their son Aiden)