Delicious and easy for a weeknight meal. The Teriyaki-style sauce is made with hoisin, soy sauce, garlic, fresh ginger, our honey-ginger white balsamic and our roasted sesame oil.
This dish will definitely delight your tastebuds! Recipe & image courtesy of Veronica Foods.
For the salmon:
- 2 1/2 lbs salmon filet sliced into 2″ wide slices
For the Teriyaki Sauce:
- Sesame seeds to garnish optional
- Green onion, chopped optional
- Grease a large rimmed baking sheet (cover with foil and then grease for easier clean-up). Preheat oven to 400˚F.
- Combine sauce ingredients and stir until sauce thickens.
- Place individual salmon slices in a mixing bowl. Pour the sauce over the salmon, cover with plastic wrap and let marinate 20 minutes (at room temp or refrigerated).
- Transfer salmon to prepared baking sheet (keep the marinade). Bake at 400 for 12-16 min or until salmon is flaky and cooked through, bake times may vary by thickness of salmon.
- While salmon is baking, transfer remaining marinade to a small saucepan and bring to a boil then reduce heat to a simmer and cook, stirring occasionally until slightly thickened (3-4 min) then remove from heat.
- Once salmon is out of the oven, brush with teriyaki syrup, then sprinkle with chopped green onion and sesame seeds as desired.