Apple Recipes from Robbie Sigona
Robbie’s Power Breakfast
- 1 Fuji apple, sliced
- 1 serving Wallaby plain organic yogurt
- 1 small handful of blueberries
- 3 tablespoons granola
Directions: Mix all ingredients and eat immediately
Compliments of Lynn Strand Marks
- 4 tablespoons butter.
- 2-3 apples or a mix of apples and pears, cored and sliced into thin pieces.
- 4 eggs.
- 1 cup milk.
- 1 teaspoon salt.
- 1 cup flour.
- 2 tablespoons sugar.
- Optional: honey or maple syrup
1. Add butter and sliced apples to a 9×12 inch pan.
2. Place in oven. Turn oven to 400 degrees.
3. Meanwhile, beat eggs until foamy, then slowly add milk, salt and flour.
4. Check on apples in the oven. When bubbling, sprinkle sugar over the apples and butter.
5. Carefully pour the batter over the apple mixture to make certain the apples remain evenly distributed.
6. Cook for 20 minutes.
7. Take out and serve immediately.
8. Drizzle with honey or maple syrup if desired.