Some like it hot, some do not! Add as much chili pepper as you wish. Remember, the white veins and seeds are what pack a punch, so scrape them out to lower the heat.
- 4 large ripe avocados, removed from skin and coarsely chopped
- 1/3 cup finely diced white onion
- 1/3 cup finely diced red onion
- 2-4 Serrano chilies (or jalapenos), finely chopped (seeds removed or left depending on how hot you like your guac.)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 TBL fresh squeezed lime juice
- Fresh ground black pepper
Directions: Mix onions, serrano chilies, garlic and salt in a medium-sized glass bowl. Add the avocados and gently stir. Pour in the lime juice and toss. Gently stir in 1/4 cup of the pomegranate seeds if desired. Season with some black pepper to taste and that’s it! Yep – it’s that easy. Serve with chips, veggies or spread on a sandwich!