Robbie’s Produce Tips: Bok Choy
- Look for bok choy with white stalks and dark green leaves.
- Avoid pieces that have brown spots or leaves that are slightly wilted.
- Use in recipes that call for spinach or chard.
- Use the stalks and leaves separately.
- To store, place unwashed Bok choy in a perforated plastic bag in the refrigerator. Unwashed Bok choy will keep fresh for 2 to 3 days.
Robbie Sigona is our produce buyer. He works with local farmers and scours the market for the very best in fresh fruits and vegetables – some of you won’t find anywhere else.