Chicken Curry Salad with Sweet Grapes
Courtesy of Sigona’s fan, Carol Evans
The combination of grapes and curry in this salad results in a refreshing, sweet & savory and flavor-packed dish. Using roasted or rotisserie chicken adds another layer of flavor, too! The amount of curry is light enough to tempt even non-curry fans into serving themselves a spoonful or two!
Try this as a main course on a bed of mixed baby green or as a side dish to accompany any meal.
- 16 oz. box penne pasta, cooked according to box directions
- 1 1/2 c. Natural Thompson Seedless Grapes
- 3/4 c. finely chopped celery
- 3/4 cup toasted, slivered almonds
- 1 1/2 c. meat from roasted chicken, shredded
- 1 c. mayo
- 1 c. plain yogurt
- 1 TBL curry powder
- Salt, to taste
In a small bowl, mix together the mayo, yogurt and curry. Blend well and set aside. In a larger, serving bowl, add the cooked pasta and all remaining ingredients. Gently stir and then pour the curry mix over the top. Mix everything together and chill until you’re ready to serve.