Party Berry Bowl
This is an easy and healthy mixed berry dish that is guaranteed a hit at any summer gathering.
- 3 baskets of strawberries
- 1 basket each of raspberries, blueberries and boysenberries (you can substitute blackberries or olallieberries)
- ½ fresh cut pineapple, cut into chunks
- ½ Tbl. Organic Agave Nectar
- 1 white gerbera daisy, for decoration (optional)
Directions: At least one hour before party time, rinse the strawberries, remove the stems and slice them into halves. Mix the strawberries in a large bowl with the remaining berries, pineapple and agave nectar.
Let it sit for 1 hour, bringing the mix to room temperature. Be sure to gently toss the mixture 2-3 times an hour to bring out the natural sugars. Garnish with the blossom of a white gerbera daisy – it makes a beautiful contrast to the vibrant color of the berries.