Try this recipe: Karoun Yogurt Dip
This recipe was developed by Alvaro, our customer service rock star. It is great as a dip for flatbread, vegetables or thin crackers. We have 16 oz. tubs of Karoun yogurt in store now for a great deal: buy 1, get 1 free! This is a fantastic introductory offer that’s not to miss.
- One 1 lb. tub of Karoun yogurt, preferably the non fat variety
- 1 crisp cucumber, peeled and seeded, quartered and then diced
- 5 mint leaves, julienned
- 3 sprigs of dill, chopped
- Juice from ½ a Meyer lemon (measurement can be ½ – ¾ juice of the lemon, depending on preference)
- 1-2 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ a red bell pepper, diced (optional)
- Salt, to taste
Directions: Prepare all ingredients as noted. Add them to a medium bowl and gently fold them together to blend.