In the Kitchen with Sigona’s Featuring: Buffalo-Style Sriracha Chicken Flatbread Pizza
Buffalo-Style Sriracha Chicken Flatbread Pizza
Flatbread pizzas come together in minutes. Using this recipe, you can either make two pizzas or reserve some of the dressing to serve alongside one pizza. Courtesy of Luisa Ormonde of Luisa’s Catering in San Carlos. Serves 2 to 4.
What you need:
- 1 or 2 Stonefire Flatbread Artisan Thin Pizza Crust (Use as much of the ingredients as desired to top one pizza, serving any remaining dressing on the side, or divide the ingredients among both flatbreads in the package)
- 1 to 2 Rocky Jr. or Rosie boneless chicken breast/tenders, cooked, cubed or shredded
- Mozzarella cheese, shredded (as much as you desire)
- Garnish: fresh celery leaves
- Garnish: sliced green onions
Sriracha “Buffalo” Sauce
- 1/4 cup Sriracha (more or less to taste)
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup sour cream or plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 small clove fresh garlic, minced
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp. fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup crumbled Gorgonzola or other crumbled blue cheese, such as Stilton
- Sea salt, to taste
Directions: Preheat oven to 425°F degrees.
In a medium bowl, whisk together the Sriracha and melted butter. Add the cooked chicken and toss well to coat. Set aside.
In a medium bowl, mix together all the ingredients for the Gorgonzola dressing. Place the flatbread on a parchment-lined baking sheet and spread on some of the Gorgonzola dressing. Top with desired amount of shredded mozzarella and bake for 5 minutes.
Remove from the oven and top the pizza with the Sriracha-coated chicken. Bake an additional 5 minutes. Garnish with fresh celery leaves and sliced green onions and serve with any remaining Gorgonzola dressing on the side.