The beauty of a
- Fresh black mission figs, halved and whole
- Brie, sliced
- A savory chutney or quince paste
- Cubed or sliced hard and soft cheeses, such as Gouda, Brie, Cheddars, Blue
s, goat cheese, Swiss, or Gruyere
- Cured meats such as salami and prosciutto
- Dried fruits, such as Blenheim apricots, cranberries, apple rings
- Nuts, such as pistachios, pecans (flavored or plain), almonds (flavored or plain)
- Fresh fruits, such as grapes, apples, berries
- Crackers, plain or seasoned, such as Rustic Bakery Artisan Crisps or Flatbreads, Carr’s Crackers, Bruschettini, or Crunchmaster Multi-Seed crackers.
- Sweet or savory tea biscuits, such as Elegant & English Artisan Biscuits
- Olives or other marinated options from Sigona’s Olive Bar
Directions: Arrange the ingredients on a platter in an appealing way, positioning similar items across from each other instead of directly next to each other. Enjoy!