The Bartender Gift Set Recipes
Find our 4-Bottle Gift Pack in our stores or you can buy them at www.sigonas.com. These 60 ml sampler bottles are perfect for hostess gifts or for your office party gift exchange.
Included in this set:
- Sigona’s Lemongrass Mint White Balsamic
- Sigona’s Neapolitan Herb Balsamic
- Sigona’s Cranberry Pear Balsamic
- Sigona’s Blackberry Ginger Balsamic
Lemongrass Mint Balsamic Mojito
This is a light, refreshing drink that’s a great to serve with foods that have a spicy kick! Serves 1.
- 6 fresh mint leaves, plus a sprig for garnish
- 1 1/2 Tbsp simple syrup (see below)
- 1 Tbsp fresh lime juice, plus a lime slice for garnish
- 1 Tbsp Sigona’s Lemongrass Mint White Balsamic
- 2 oz light Rum
- club soda
Directions: Place mint, simple syrup, lime juice and balsamic in a tall, wide glass. Using a wooden spoon or a muddler, muddle the ingredients together for about 30 seconds. Add ice cubes, the rum and top with club soda. Garnish with a sprig of mint and a slice of lime.
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
Stir together the water and sugar in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat then remove from heat and allow to cool to room temperature. Store in the fridge for up to 1 month.
Bloody Mary with Neapolitan Herb Balsamic
In addition to seeing how many edible adornments you can add to the top of your drink, adding balsamic is an exciting way to spice up a Bloody Mary. Our Neapolitan Herb Balsamic is infused with rosemary, marjoram, thyme, garlic and sage — it’s absolutely perfect for adding layers of herbaceous and tangy flavor to your drink. Serves 2.
- About 1/2 cup vodka
- 8 oz. tomato juice
- 1/2 Tbsp prepared horseradish, or to taste
- 2 1/2 tsp. Sigona’s Neapolitan Herb Balsamic
- 1/2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce, optional
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice, more to taste
- A couple dashes hot sauce, such as Tabasco
- Freshly ground paper, to taste
- Stalks of celery
- Green olives
- Lemon wedge
- Cooked shrimp
- Cherry tomatoes
- Green chilies
- Pickled vegetables (asparagus, beans, etc.)
Directions: In a pitcher, mix together the vodka, tomato juice, horseradish, balsamic, Worcestershire, lemon juice, Tabasco and pepper.
When ready to serve, fill two glasses with ice and then add the Bloody Mary mix. Add a stalk of celery and any other garnish you wish.
Cranberry Pear Balsamic & Seltzer Cocktail
Holiday time calls for a signature drink, don’t you think? Spiked seltzer is all the rage, so we came up with our own featuring our Cranberry Pear Balsamic. Cranberries and pears are festive foods for the holidays, so we thought it would make the perfect drink. You’ll love the pretty red color! For more cocktails featuring balsamics, check out our gift pack called The Bartender. Serves 1.
- 6 oz seltzer, club soda or tonic water
- 1.5 oz Sigona’s Cranberry Pear Balsamic
- Optional: 1 oz vodka
- 1 to 2 oz cranberry juice, to taste, DIY or store bought (Start with 1 then taste. Keep in mind that tonic water is sweeter than seltzer, for example, so adjust to suit your taste depending on the mixer used.)
Directions: In a glass, add the seltzer, balsamic, spirits and cranberry juice. Taste and add more juice or spirits as desired (see note on cranberry juice above). Top with ice and garnish with fresh cranberries.
Blackberry Ginger Bramble
The Bramble is a gin-based cocktail made famous in London in the 1980s. Instead of using simple syrup and crème de mure, a blackberry liqueur, we use our blackberry ginger balsamic, which has all the flavor and sweetness needed to create this drink. Serves 1.
- 1 1/2 oz gin
- 3/4 oz fresh lemon juice
- 1 oz Sigona’s Blackberry Ginger Balsamic (add more, to taste)
- Fresh lemon slice and blackberries, for garnish
Directions: Fill an Old Fashioned glass with crushed ice. Stir together the gin and lemon (shake in a cocktail shaker, if you’re so inclined) and then pour over the ice. Add the balsamic, garnish the glass and serve.