Raw Light Halves & Pieces
Excellent Light halves and pieces
$1.99/ 7 oz.
(good from Feb. 24-March 1, 2016)
New crop California shelled walnuts—a spectacular special price—the lowest in years!
New crop cost is way down, but this special is below ground level and will end March 1, 2016
Our walnuts come from Hollister, California, an area I’m convinced produces the best-tasting walnuts in the world.
Besides holiday bakery treats, walnuts are great in so many other ways. One example is to use walnuts in place of expensive pine nuts the next time you make pesto—it’s a great substitute that is just as good and far less costly.
Of course, they’re terrific in cereals, trail mixes, salads and more!
Walnuts are considered a “Super Nut”—with incredible health benefits:
- Nutritional info based on a (1) oz. serving:
- Provides 12% RDA for Fiber
- Provides 8% RDA for Protein
- Provides 5% RDA for Iron
- Provides 6% RDA for Thiamin
- Provides 8% RDA for B6
- Provides 10% RDA for Phosphorus
- Provides 48 % RDA for Manganese
- Provides 11% RDA for Magnesium
- Provides 3% RDA for Calcium
Additional benefits include:
- Healthy Fat That Provides—Omega 3 Fatty acids—(1) oz. serving—90% RDA
- (Omega 3 Fatty Acids—have innumerable Health Benefits)
- Particularly Rich in Phenol Antioxidants—like Gallic Acid—with lots of major health benefits