California Medjool Dates
Large size, plump, great flavor and sweet!
OUR VERY LOWEST PRICE!!!
From Imperial Valley, Bard California Medjool Dates have terrific flavor and sweetness, with a rich fudge-like consistency.
- Will keep at room temperature, very well, for at least one week
- Will keep very well refrigerated for at least 8 weeks
- Will keep in Freezer, very well, for at least 8 months
- Try eating them directly out of the freezer—excellent—like eating fudge candy!
- Some Nutritional Facts
- High Fiber (6) grams per three oz. serving
- Good source of potassium, iron and copper
- Excellent source of Magnesium (10% per three oz. serving)
- Medjool Dates consist of 2% protein
EXCELLENT HEALTHY ALTERNATIVE TO SUGAR OR HONEY—DICE AND MIX WITH:
- Oatmeal (instead of sugar or honey)
- Trail mixes
- Fresh Fruit Smoothies
- Cottage Cheese
STUFF MEDJOOLS WITH CHEESE—ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS!
(FIRST SLICE LENGHWAYS AND REMOVE PIT):
- Soft goat cheese (my # 1 favorite!!)
- Cream Cheese
- Milk Monterey Jack
- Any Sharp Aged Cheeses, even Blue Cheeses
- Stuff Medjool Dates with any of these cheeses—dice any of the following and mix with the cheese prior to stuffing
- Spicy Jalapeno Chili or any hot Chili of you choice
- Fresh Granny Smith Apples or any apple of your choice
- Any favorite raw nut—like Almonds, Walnuts or Pecans